Remember 2000


pic: lostsouls (flickr)

Do you remember, which music you listened in 2000? What kind of music was hot and what was not in the first year of the new millennium? I remember I bought the Artful Dodger record ("It's All About The Stragglers") at the end of 2000 and I liked it very much. Some kind of commercial thing, but I liked it anyway. Anyone talked about 2step and that this might be the next big thing coming from the UK. I asked Pete and Mouse E, that this should be and that they think about it. Pete told me "2step? You silly boy! It's so easy: one-two, one-two - 2step!". Mouse E said to me, that he isn't interested in such out-dated music anymore...

Back to the present. Last week I found a brand new Artful Dodger remix... So listen to it and think about it by yourself...

No comments: