I finally found out


pic: i dance for dollars

Yes, my friend, reading this post, I finally found out who The Teenagers are. And I also found out that they are quite cool and they've got some quite good songs and remixes. And I started to write a post only about The Teenagers.

But as you always know from Pete's last post, I've got this very bad disease, called drawing blockade and I have to spend so much time at my healer. He's an old Indian and he always tells me: "My son, you should see me as your coach, not as a doctor."

It is getting better now, but I didn't actually know how to proceed with this unfinished post. So I asked my healer that to do and he told my that he likes The Teenagers too. I guess he didn't even realize, that I was talking about some kind of musicians.

Other resources

No comments: